Increased staff retention
- Viability – FDCAQ’s financial viability was of serious concern with Govt Industry Policy change to $Nil funding
- Old Business Model – No longer suitable for financial viability with $NIL Government funding.
- Need to operate commercially & profitability – to remain viable in new competitive environment
Suzana worked collaboratively with the CEO, Executives, Board Directors, & Leadership Team – to create & deliver a New Commercial & Profitable Business Model.
- Stakeholder Engagement – achieved buy-in from Directors & Executives on Problem & Vision of Solution
- New Commercial Business Model – developed & delivered New Model to Drive Commercial Profitability
- Transformational Change – developed & implemented briefings to obtain team buy-in into the change
- Dashboard Tracking Reports – developed & introduced, Project financial tracking templates & tools
- Bizpaq – delivered a New Business for FDCAQ that is viable and financially sustainable
- Processes are re-engineered in maximising efficiencies.
- Rapid turnaround in 3mths & material uplift of ~60% in sustained Profitably
- Team and processes went through Positive Transformational Change with employees engaged on the WHY
- Lead & support Team – for Major & Strategic Australian Govt Bid Tenders – with successful Tender Wins
Here's what FDCAQ said about Bizpaq
Board of Directors of FDCAQ
As per the Audited financial statements FDCAQ has turned profitable after the restructure and we are continuing to work with Suzana to further refine the business for higher successes.