Increased staff retention
PMIAC19 was lacking a Governance model & Structure for delivering annual Conferences.
The Conference operated on a basic model with no marketing and financial strategy.
PMIAC19 – engaged Bizpaq to formulate and execute new strategy to change the model of operating along with the 2019 Conference Theme of – Change the Game!
Suzana worked collaboratively with the Board Directors of PMIAC19 & Leadership Team – to create a formal governance model & strategy to – Change the Game – for 2019 Conference.
- Planning – developed and delivered Budget plans and Forecasts, with historical comparisons
- Benchmarking – Budgets and Plans to Industry competitors
- Profit Centre focus – developed and implemented Profit Centre tracking for Driving Positive Cashflows
- Dashboard Tracking Reports – developed and introduced, Project financial tracking templates and tools
- Significant Uplift in Reporting & Quality of Decision Making for Board of Directors of PMIAC19
- Improved early Risk/Issue detection for solutions – with rapid timeliness of Dashboard Tracking
- Improved Business Cases – developed Templates & Processes for enabling clearer analysis & Decisions
- Improved Risk Decision Making – with improved Business Case Analysis enabled improved Risk Decisions
- Uplift in Market Share – with advanced Financial Reporting & Dashboards for improved Decision.
- Outcome – PMIAC19 reclaimed Conference as Leading #1 Peak Body Industry Authority in Australia
Here's what PMIAC said about Bizpaq
Deputy Chair of Directors of PMIAC19
Suzana was instrumental in the transformational change of the PMO office.